Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Disneyland November 4-10, 2008


We finally made it. After 2 years of begging, and one large temper tantrum thrown(yes, the tantrum thrown was by me and I believe there were tears, also from me), I managed to convince Brendan to take us to the "Happiest Place on Earth". Walt didn't disappoint. The weather was perfect and the lines were non-existant. We literally ran onto each ride. The Nemo ride had a 20 minute wait and my kids refused to go on it, waiting that long was not an option. (I did make them ride it, because I hadn't been on it and we can't have that) We managed to make it to Universal Studios, Sea World, and Hollywood (better named as Hollywierd! Holy cow, if I never go back there again, it will be too soon)
The trip was a success and Disneyland was the highlight.
Gavin's favorite rides:
Screamer (California Adventure), Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain
Lissy's favorite rides:
Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Screamer, Buzz Lightyear, and Toy Story Mania (California Adventure)
Luke's favorite rides:
Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story Mania (California Adventure), Star Tours, and Nemo

2 comments:

Emily said...

hey Mar it's Em! i had no idea that you had a blog. We really should do more since we live so close. It looks like you guys had fun and lucky no lines.

Molley Alles said...

Hi Marli just came across your blog from Emilys. My kids and I enjoyed looking at pictures of their dentist and his family, I have to tell them there's more to it but we are lame and don't make a better effort ( I'm sorry)! Glad your all healthy and made it to the happy place.