Sunday, April 19, 2009

That's my Lissy


Today we were at church. Yes, I know, good job.
Anyway, Lissy's class came into the chapel, we were preparing to start sacrament meeting. (I think our stake is one of the last to still have sacrament last) Her entire class were wearing cute, little badges on their dresses that read "I will keep my promises". Lissy's was in her hand, she handed it to me and asked me to write FBI in big letters on the back. I did it, she took the tape and put it on the "cute" side and stuck the badge now reading "FBI" on her shirt. Then said, matter-of-factly, "There, that's better". Lissy never ceases to amaze me in her creativity and just how stinkin' funny she is.
Later, in the afternoon. Luke and Lissy were playing on our massage chair and she said to Luke, "Luke, will you be a doll and go get me a drink?"
What would we do without her? She's "a doll"

2 comments:

Asplund Family said...

yea! You are blogging! The kids sure did have fun this week! When are you coming back? We miss them!

Tate Family said...

Hey Marli,
Maryn showed me your cute blog! I have mine set to private so if you send me your blogger email I can add you. My email is kellyltate@yahoo.com
Send it over and I'll add you folks!